Saturday 11 May 2024

D-CLONE live @ Daytrive, Nagoya (Japan) 06.04.2013. - video

 
D-Clone were one of the most powerful and intense d-beat/crasher crust/hardcore bands ever and beside Disclose my number one favorites in D-universe.. for quite some time I didn't listen anything theirs and the other day I read spectacular review of their split 7" with Nerveskade on awesome Terminal Sound Nuisance and I remembered how I like this band.. I'm glad that someone else see/hear all the beauty and awesomeness behind their infamous "wall of noise" because at first I was a little worried for myself, hehe..
here's video of live set from Nagoya which was held during their Japan tour with NYC's raw punks Perdition.. this was last tour for D-Clone and last gig in their hometown, after this tour they supposedly break up..
I was lucky enough and watch them live once in Bologna, even in a "little" fckd up condition, but I remember the gig well and all the power they were capable to bring live.. and you would never think so by seeing them calm and polite before the gig, I remember I was boring and annoying, hahah but they were so cool, I think they didn't even drink, if there wasn't this spiky hair and typical crust uniforms you would think they are some polite young men on school trip.. I don't know is it because this Japanese culture or they just were in some meditative state before the gig or whatever, but when they were on stage...they instantly turned into monsters..


 
 


No comments: