Wednesday 9 March 2022

STRAHOTA - Milost/Neka gori patrijarhat/Bezimena - rehearsal video

...and just to conclude on the previous post and my nostalgia toward pž.. the other day I remembered our countless super interesting and most of the times pretty drunk trips to city of Požega, damn I sometimes miss those times and their little but big and specific hc punk scene, there were numerous crust/hc/punk/metal bands but whose members mostly were the same few individuals.. unfortunately today is, I assume, everything death or at least "wounded" and inactive, similar as in all other parts of Croatia, I don't understand how hc punk scene, in such repressive and hard times for the whole world can be so quiet and passive, but okay this is not the theme here.. as about Požega, only old d.i.y. warrior Kktz is pushing it, but only with his solo projects, and I can say he don't mess up with it but really pushing it like hell, check the Olden Sonorities and Worship the Abyss for his current work..

anyhow as everything other from Požega is probably already represented here on blog, I dig out this extra rare and forgotten piece, project Strahota which unfortunately never really came up to life in full, but at least we have this short rehearsal video which was in that time really promising and I was expecting one more crust metal punk band in Slavonian sea of similar but great acts, but it never happened.. turn the volume up and enjoy..

No comments: