Monday 12 February 2024

TERMINAL FILTH - Tomb Womb - promo track for new album "Traces Towards Oblivion"

new album by Terminal Filth from Berlin, who are well known already to all stench crust lovers despite their relatively short existence, was recorded in October last year and now will be ready for pre-orders by the end of this month or beginning of March from Agipunk.. after diy demo and awesome debut LP "Death Driven" they will hit us with another heavy dose of stench core crust in veins of the good old Deviated Instinct/Antisect/Hellshock and similar acts and vibes..
for now only one song is available on their bandcamp page, named "Tomb Womb" and it is the perfect example if you want to describe this band: something lengthy track (little over 6 min with sample intro), it starts in slow, heavy and gloomy tones bringing some Amebix alike dark atmosphere, slowly becoming faster and finishing as real crust core attack, fast and brutal.. I'm pretty sure that this will be one another great stench core classic and also a nice record.. amazing artwork, same as on their previous work is done by Stiv of War..
 
 
 
 
My birth was the death of the world
The artery of the universe split open
With my first cry time began to bleed
Now I am spoken – now I am written
A portal of ruins appears
Sole witness of an incision into the starless nothing
Through centuries of misery
My flesh turned into paper
My bones built the scaffold
Of the dying light
Hear the curse of silence – in this ocean
The night immense embodied
In me as I taste an end
For the first last time
A tomb I carry again and again
Hear the curse of silence – in this ocean
And again I’ll embrace this despair
Follow those traces towards the end
Swallowed by an aging eternity
Off … on the path of exile
Hear it! As it arises from the depths
That roar of the empty … space
 

TERMINAL FILTH

AGIPUNK

YOUTUBE



No comments: