Friday 14 April 2023

MATRAK ATTAKK Philippines tour starts in 10 days from now + future plans..

as you already know, touring machine called Matrak Attak are going on Philippines tour by the end of this month, and of course they already have plans for the whole year, later there will be some France, Italy, Scandinavia, and for the end one more bigger tour, as it seems I guessed this one a month ago when I wrote announcement for the Philippines and when I tried to be funny, hahaha :D, and as they still hadn't announced clearly which one will be in the end but I bet it's no more and no less than Brazil.. anyhow, if so, it was just a lucky guess, but when it's about this band I can't really be surprised any more.. as once, a long time ago, I wrote somewhere still half jokingly, that one day they will tour the whole damn world and now I'm pretty sure they will.. and I won't play anymore with guesses here because if I wrote they will do China or I don't know, South Africa for example - pufff, next month they will.. so...
okay, for news about them and for, I'm sure a lot of interesting updates and videos from upcoming tour find them on facebook, instagram or blogspot..

No comments: