Saturday 15 August 2020

MALIŠA BAHAT stuff


last night I was on first gig this year, well on a half of gig, I only saw Path of Cestoda and Mališa Bahat and went home cause I had to be up early today, but hey, it was good gig, Mališa Bahat were great, I like watch those guys live.. also get some nice stuff from them, split 7" with Zmar and their cassette "Thus Far" which is kind of discography tape with material from their both previous releases.. and yes, the most important, there is space for gigs in Varaždin, finally.. a proper one.. Kulturana, I was first time there, according to some photos, stories and some previous events which didn't really fit into some diy hc punk circles and considering on that they weren't interesting for me, I was thinking and had impression that this is one more fancy club, but I was so wrong, place is cool and I hope there will be more real diy hc punk gigs in the nearest future..
the same line up as yesterday in Varaždin, today in Zagreb, at
Medika's yard, hope some shitty heavy rain won't ruin it, so be sure to visit it if you're close, I mean it's not like you have a chance to go on punk gig every day, especially with bands from abroad ;)







when?...................15.08.2020., Saturday
where?..................AKC Medika yard
who?.....................ZMAR screamo post metal, Czech R.
                              SHALLOV post rock screamo, Slovakia
                              PATH OF CESTODA post hc screamo, Cro
                              MALIŠA BAHAT screamo hc punk, Cro
entrance?..............30 kn

No comments: