Friday 17 April 2020

HIATUS live @ Oldtimer Crust party, Liege (Belgium) 30.05.2019. - video


well, there's no gigs, there's no any events, there's nothing.. but luckily internet still works and there are some people who have will and patience to hold a camera and recording almost an hour long gig, instead of enjoying it 100 %, I never understood that, but in times like now and cases like with this one I'm very, very thankful..
I watched so many great "big" bands, some reunions or just bands from abroad for which I was sure that I wouldn't have chance to see live, like never, and those Belgian crust gods are one of very rare wish left for me to see somewhere.. hope someday it will still happen.. until then, connect your speakers put this on full screen, grab a beer (or coffee, as me, hehe, I'm getting old) and enjoy this masterpiece!..
big thanx to Osvald Oswaldo for uploading this..
39:35 - aaaaaaaarrrrrrghhh!..

No comments: