Friday 23 February 2024

just a reminder on tomorrow's gig in Požega + new Nuclear Altar rehearsal video

so tomorrow is the day, old friends from Wasserdicht and Nuclear Altar will have gig in Požega, I bet it will be great show and also throwback in some older times, I'm sorry I can't be there, mostly because of my fckd up work time, I have to work on bloody Sundays too, but also it's a little to far away from the place I live..
anyhow, it seems crew from Nuclear Altar is serious into preparation for the gig, here is a short video from rehearsal for one of their newest songs which they will probably perform 1st time live..



 

 

 

when?........................24.02.2024, Saturday
where?.......................caffe bar Beer, Ti & Ja, Požega
who?..........................WASSERDICHT hc punk crust, Slo
                                   NUCLEAR ALTAR crust, Cro
entrance?...................5 € 

 

 

 

 

 

and just a little hint, Wasserdicht will be playing in the beginning of the next month in Čakovec, which is far closer to my place, so most likely see you there, although in theory even then I can't go because of work, but will figure out something until then..

No comments: