Saturday 17 February 2024

FILTH OF MANKIND live in Tczew, Poland and Hradec Kralove, Czech R. (?!)

 
the other day I fond two awesome older video recordings of live shows of Filth Of Mankind, they are both great and in good quality and I just need to share them here because they are interesting and amazing discovery and I'm glad that someone preserved and now share them online.. there's not much info about them but one is from the gig in Tczew, city in Poland from 2003 and other could be from 2007 and this years edition of Play Fast Or Don't festival, if my excellent detective instinct didn't deceive me this time.. maybe I'm wrong, if someone knows more, feel free to live the comment..
I remember watching them once some 15 years ago at Balkanikacore meets Krastival fest but I was in so fcked up condition and intoxicated I couldn't enjoy in their show properly (I remember in one moment I threw up behind the stage during their performance, heheh, what a mess, that's the real Filth of Mankind experience), but hey, at least I had a chance..
anyhow, both videos are awesome, so play them loud and enjoy!..
they are from this youtube channel: youtube.com/@syfonsyfon9309
       
  


No comments: