Saturday 17 August 2024

LOŠ PRIMJER - Slikovnica - is out now on vinyl!!!

hell yeah, this day has finally come, latest album "Slikovnica" by those melodic punks (but with their souls buried deep down in metal) gets its physical edition in form of full length 12" LP.. even 9 years after its release in digital format only, this masterpiece saw the light of the day on no more nor less than on the king of audio mediums - vinyl.. if you ask me it's absolutely deserved, this album was just like meant to be released on vinyl and Loš Primjer with their 27 years history sure deserve one such proper record..
I already mentioned this album few times here on crucified freedom while I wrote short review and also later here while confessing my "weakness" toward this band, so you already know everything you should..
LP was released by themselves in cooperation with not so diy-ish labels Dostava Zvuka and Lumer Shop so most likely that's why the price is unpopular and spicy 26 €, but fck it, I was waiting so long for this one I would probably buy it even if it is 50.. and I bet it will sound awesome from vinyl so I'm now waiting delivery with huge impatience..
it's available of course directly from the band or on some of their gigs or you can contact above mentioned Dostava Zvuka or Lumer shop and I've order my from Dirty Old Empire webshop..

No comments: