Saturday 16 September 2017

SCUMBRIGADE live @ 924 Gilman St, Berkeley, CA 03.06.2000. - video

well, this is just... PERFECT!.. Scumbrigade, one more band which flew by my radar back then when they were active and which I discover completely accidentally on the net, despite of very familiar name which rings a bell somewhere deep in my mind, but I'm pretty sure I didn't listened them before..
in short if you ask me what perfect band would sound, answer will be - something or exactly like this.. even they are from Sweden I wouldn't say that they play typically Scandinavian crust punk or whatever but they were more like a good mix of British meets central European meets Balkan anarcho punk with m/f vocals and crust (maah you know that euro crust sound from 90s, right!?..) maybe I'm insane but that's how was my 1st impression of them, especially when I was watching this video recordings..



don't know anything about them, according to the net they didn't have some impressive discography, but obviously they toured USA and they had split with mighty Tolshock and that's something..

be sure to check their other releases as well (the tape is awesome, I love every minute of it and it's 40min long), I'm sure you won't regret it..

okay, can't finish this post other than: peace, love and anarchy!...and crust!, hehe.. 

Scumbrigade - tape

Scumbrigade - Negative Hardcore Destructive Youth

Scumbrigade / ENS! split


No comments: