Tuesday 30 July 2024

LIFELESS DARK live @ O'Brien's Pub, Allston, MA 20.09.2023. - video

damn, how this band is intense and awesome.. can this shit be more nastier and even a bit better, I don't believe it can, this is metal crust zenith.. the most wicked guitar sound ever, the best drummer in the world, perfect vocal... maybe my favorite current active band in the whole damn worldwide crust punk swamp.. and all that with those 3-4 songs they have and always play pretty much the same set.. when there will be some new material!?.. because I need more, and I need it badly.. does anyone knows anything about it!?..
what I know is that they will appear at this year's Skull fest in Pittsburgh, in just a few weeks, so I have one more question, a crucial one, who will buy me a plane ticket so I can go there, heh!?..



 
 
 

No comments: