Sunday 20 August 2023

WARCOLLAPSE live @ Klubb Fredagsmangel, Järfälla (Sweden) 03.03.2023. - video


old wolves do it best.. live footage from the gig with Massgrav which happened in March this year.. awesome.. one of the rare wishes left for me to see them live someday, even I "watch" them once, I think that was in 2009 on Balkanikacore festival, but it was something like this: me and one friend wake up leaning against some wall dead intoxicated asking one to another who is this band playing and after realizing saying something like "it's Warcollapse, hell yeah!" and then immediately both passed out, again.. damn, stupid fools..

- video is from here: youtube.com/@klubbfredagsmangel




and while watching this one I accidentally find another one, much older and realized they do it even better when they were young.. so here is also this massacre recorded in some ancient times in 1998 in Eldslandet, which was, I believe, club or some space in Jönköping, Sweden..
enjoy the filth!..






No comments: