Wednesday 7 June 2023

SAVAGEHEADS euro tour June 2023

I just can't believe that the band like Savageheads will come to Europe and not to mention in Croatia and Zagreb.. when I 1st time saw gig poster for Zagreb's show I thought it's some kind of joke or it's poster for more possible US gig.. if you already don't know it's about one of the hottest acts on dangerously hot diy hc punk scene in Boston nowadays, they sure raise some damn serious dust with new or actually first full album called "Service To Your Country" released by the end of last year on Social Napalm (and sold out in the speed of light in only few days), 9 or so years after their debut demo and one s/t 7" EP (released on Doomtown Records from Zagreb, btw).. some repress of this punk masterpiece is mentioned on Social Napalm pages if I get it right, maybe available for euro tour, who knows.. anyhow, don't miss them in one of those cities if you have a chance, because they are awesome and energetic live according to some videos from yt and I'm pretty sure this is once in a lifetime opportunity for us europeans..

as it's obviously from this blog, I'm more into crust or raw d-beat punk, but since the 1st time I heard Savageheads I felt this primal and true essence and spirit of punk and if I must choose my "ordinary" punk band (without serious tendencies towards crust) then I choose Savageheads!..



SAVAGEHEADS

No comments: